Artist Research #2

Graveyard Girls (2013) by Kyle Thompson

I really like this photography because it's has that mysterious vibe on it. Those three girls look like Nixie which are shapeshifting water spirits appear in human form that came from the Germanic mythology and legend. I also likes the composition, it's simple to analyze which elements and details in the photo. The atmosphere feel so mysterious because of the color use and I feel this is a scene that could be in a fantasy movie.


Carcass (2013) by Kyle Thompson 

I really like the cleanness of this photography and the hope that this pictures show. I likes the way that the background have that blur effect while the hands and the water is so details. It's a mix of motion and landscape but the hands that are all together remember me of fate and hope because some of the hands are holding each others. Plus, the highlight on the hands means that there is hope.

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés